1. General Delivery Statement
- Insight Pet Solutions Pty Ltd ACN 643 774 645 (we, us, our) are committed to delivering your orders as fast and efficiently as possible.
- We have created this delivery policy (Policy) to provide information relating to our delivery process for goods purchased on our website www.insightpetsolutions.com.au (the Site).
2. Australia Wide Delivery
Our network of shipping companies will deliver your order anywhere in Australia.
3. International Delivery
We do not organise international delivery. If you require international delivery then it must be organised by you.
We will provide you with reasonable assistance if you arrange for international delivery by:
- holding goods purchased for seven days for collection by your chosen shipping company without additional charge. If your goods are not collected within seven days then we reserve the right to charge you a holding fee to cover our storage and handling costs. If we charge a holding fee it must be paid by you before we will release your goods; and
- releasing your goods purchased to your chosen shipping company. Please ensure that you contact us and provide us with all applicable details of the company that you are using and of the date and time that they have advised you that they will collect the goods. We will not be responsible for any loss of your goods if we have released your goods to the shipping company you have advised is collecting on your behalf.
4. Delivery Dispatch Confirmation
Upon your order being dispatched, you will receive a dispatch email. Your dispatch email will specify:
- the logistics company that is delivering your goods;
- an updated estimated delivery time frame; and
- a tracking number enabling you to follow your delivery online.
If your goods have not been received by the updated delivery date contained in your dispatch email please contact us so that we can follow up on you delivery with our logistics company.
5. Alternate Shipping Method
Certain factors such assize, weight and shipping address may require us to ship via an alternative method to the method you have selected at the time of your purchase. We reserve the right to change your shipping method under such circumstances and will provide tracking details for the new carrier once shipped.
Any additional shipping fees are to be paid for by you as the purchaser. If additional shipping fees are required, we will contact you before the order is dispatched to confirm that you are satisfied with the fee variation and still wish to proceed with the order.
The cost of delivery will vary depending on your order and delivery address. At checkout immediately before confirming your order, the applicable delivery cost will be disclosed to you.
All delivery costs are in addition to the purchase price of our products, but are passed directly onto you without mark up.
7. Estimated time of Delivery
As we outsource all our deliveries, we are unable to guarantee the timing of when our deliveries will occur. We will however provide you with an estimated time of arrival at the time of purchase following a delivery address being received and will provide a further revised estimate when we send you notification of your order being processed.
8. Multiple Purchases
If you have made multiple purchases on our Site you may receive more than one dispatch email. Please be aware that your purchases may also be delivered by different logistics companies, may arrive separately and may come at different times.
9. Special Instructions
- If you have given special instructions for the delivery of your order (e.g. “during Office hours 9:00AM – 5:00PM”) we will pass your request onto our logistics company and ensure that it is attached to the delivery job.
- Please be aware that complying with your instructions is not within our control and we will not be held responsible if your instructions are not followed. If your instructions have been disregarded please let us know so that we can follow up with the respective logistics company on your behalf.
10. Change of address
- Prior to confirmation of your order, you should ensure that your address is correct and up to date. The address for your order is shown at the checkout, on your order confirmation, electronic receipt and delivery confirmation emails. In the event that an incorrect or out of date address was entered upon purchase, address changes can only be guaranteed before the order is loaded for delivery. We cannot accommodate all address change requests. We take no responsibility for orders delivered to an incorrect or invalid address and will not be held liable for any associated loss.
- If your order has been dispatched to the wrong address, you should call the relevant logistics company directly and arrange for the delivery address to be changed. Any additional shipping fees arising as a consequence of the changed address are to be paid for by you as the purchaser.
It is your responsibility to insure all goods purchased from us. Risk in the goods passes from us to you immediately upon dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to your goods that has occurred during shipping.
We reserve the right to vary this Policy from time to time without further notice to you. Any variations made will be updated on our Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes made to it.
13. Order not received
- If you do not receive your order within the time frame detailed in our dispatch notification, please contact us.
- Please note that we do not accept liability for lost or stolen orders.