1. Purchasing Statement
Insight Pet Solutions Pty Ltd ACN 643 774 645 (we, us, our) want your purchasing experience to be as fair, efficient and hassle-free as possible. To achieve this we created the following policy governing your purchases through our website www.insightpetsolutions.com.au (the Site).
We trust this Purchasing Policy (Policy) provides you with transparency both in relation to our sale processes and your transacting on the Site.
2. Placing and order
2.1 Registered account required
Registered account holders can place their orders on the Site. You are required to provide your personal information, through the Site to become a registered account holder. As a registered account holder you will be able to save information such as your contact details, payment details, delivery instructions and billing information which makes your future ordering experience with us more efficient.
2.3 Your account is your responsibility
Please be aware that when you access the Site as a registered account holder you may remain logged in even after closing your browser (unless you log out or erase your browsing data).
You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of your account including your password and payment information. Accordingly, all activities on our Site under your account are solely your responsibility. This includes the making of all online orders, which when made are treated as an express intention of the account holder to purchase for the agreed online price.
3.1 Automated Process
All successfully made orders are confirmed via an automated email to the account holders nominated email address with an order number. This confirmation does not:
- constitute a tax invoice;
- signify our acceptance of your order; or
- constitute confirmation of our offer to sell.
We reserve the right at any time after sending your order confirmation to accept or decline your order for any reason. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of a decline or partial decline of your order as soon as practically possible.
3.3 Receipt of Confirmation
If you do not receive a confirmation email after it appears as though your payment has been processed or held, it is your responsibility to contact us so that we are aware of the error and can assist in rectifying it.
We will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you if you assumed that payment was not made and that an order was not placed because you did not receive a confirmation.
4. Invoicing and Payment
We will forward a valid tax invoice for any order made to your accounts nominated email address once your order has been processed. If you do not receive a tax invoice from us it is your responsibility to let us know.
4.2 Types of payment
The Site allows payment to be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express) or via Paypal. The payment details recorded under your account or that are otherwise provided to us at the time of your order will be charged for the full value of your order upon your order being processed.
All credit card payment information and details are provided through pages protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology which encrypts the communications and information provided when transmitted from you to our servers.
4.4 Payment Verification
All orders are subject to pre-authorisation checks to ensure fund availability. Pre-authorisations will appear as a “pending” charge on your account. The total value of your order may be held on your account, being taken only once the order has been dispatched.
- All prices on our Site are stated in Australian Dollars and include GST.
- All prices on our Site do not include the delivery fee for the products, which is calculated at checkout.
We reserve the right to change our prices at any time in our sole discretion. We will use our best endeavours to provide all our customers and account holders with notice of any pricing changes well in advance of the changes taking place.
- While we use all reasonable care to insure the information on our site is correct, sometimes errors may occur. Where we have listed an incorrect price as a consequence of an administrative or typographical error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price.
- We will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing at the higher price before effecting a cancellation. If we cancel your order as a consequence of a pricing error, we will refund any funds which we have received from you and will confirm the cancellation and refund by sending you a notice.
7. Cancellations, returns & refunds
- We will accommodate order cancellations provided we are notified of the cancellation before your order has been processed. As we incur costs at the time of processing the order we reserve the right to charge a reasonable cancellation fee or to refuse a cancellation request if made subsequent to processing.
- All returns and refunds will be administered in accordance with our Refund Policy.
8. Multiple browsers or windows
- Using multiple browsers or windows (or tabs) may result in you either losing your order or your order timing out. Please therefore ensure that you only use one web browser with one window (or tab) open at a time when ordering your ticket/s from the Site.
- We will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of you using multiple browsers or having multiple tabs open within the same browser and accessing the Site.
9. Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law (including, without limitation the Australian Consumer Law), we disclaim any liability to you beyond the face value of your order plus any relevant transaction charges such as your delivery fee.
- We will not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure and accept no responsibility for any damaged personal property. This provision does not affect your rights or remedies in relation to any Consumer Guarantee that may be applicable in the circumstances.
10. Law and Jurisdiction
The provisions of this Policy are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
We reserve the right to vary this Policy from time to time without further notice to you. Any variations made will be updated on our site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy every now and again to ensure you are aware of any changes made to it.