1. Refund Statement
Insight Pet Solutions Pty Ltd ACN 643 774 645 (we, us, our) pride ourselves on the exceptional quality of our products, our excellent customer service and our unrivalled customer satisfaction.
We offer simple, timely refunds and exchanges if there are any issues with your purchase on arrival. This returns policy (Policy) outlines the return processes you should follow and our commitments to you in respect of purchases you have made via our website www.insightpetsolutions.com.au (the Site).
2.1 Requirements of return
We will only accept the return of products purchased from the Site (Goods) for exchange or refund where:
- you have requested a return of the Goods within 30 days of their delivery date. Please refer to point 10 Shipping below for our return address and return shipping process;
- the Goods are unused and in the exact same condition as they were when received by you;
- a completed returns form is accompanying the Goods along with proof of purchase detailing the order number, customer details and amount paid; and
- the Goods are returned in their original packaging (if applicable).
2.2 Failure to properly return
We may refuse acceptance of a return if the requirements of return detailed in 2.1 are not fully satisfied. If a return has been refused after it has been delivered to our warehouse, you must cover the costs of the Goods being resent to you. If a return of Goods is not accepted by us, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you:
- that the Goods you attempted to return are not accepted;
- of the issue and reason for the Goods not being accepted;
- that the Goods are to be re-delivered to you at your cost; and
- of how the delivery cost is to be paid.
If delivery payment is not received or the Goods are not re-delivered to you within six (6) months of our receipt of them then, we will deem the Goods to be uncollected and will action their resale or disposal in accordance with the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act 1967 (Qld).
- An exchange of products may be made, however exchanges will be subject to the availability of stock. In the event that your exchange request is unavailable due to limited stock, a refund may be provided at our discretion.
- If you would like to request an exchange, please contact us and provide us with the reasoning for your exchange request. If the item for exchange is not a sale item and we otherwise agreeable to your request, we will allow your Goods to be exchanged. Please be aware that you will be responsible for all delivery costs associated with the exchange.
We will only grant a refund to you where the Goods purchased from us were defective or damaged at the time they were received. We will be responsible for the return shipping fees and re-delivery fees associated with any genuine and substantiated refund granted as a consequence of your receipt of faulty, damaged or incorrect Goods.
5. Acceptance of return
5.1 Inspection and notice of acceptance
We will inspect the Goods and send you a notification confirming:
- receipt of your returned Goods;
- successful inspection; and
if your return is to be granted a refund or exchange.
5.2 Issuing refund or providing exchange
A refund or exchange that is approved:
- will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 30 days; or
- will result in your replacement Goods being dispatched to you within 15 business days.
6. Faulty goods
We will be responsible for the return shipping fees and redelivery fees associated with any bona-fide refunds or exchanges requested due to your receipt of faulty or damaged Goods.
Please contact us immediately if you have received faulty or damaged Goods and would like them to be refunded or exchanged.
7. Late refunds and exchanges
If you haven’t received your refund or exchange and 30 days have passed since you received notification of acceptance, please:
- in the event of a missing refund:
- check your bank account statement thoroughly;
- contact your card issuing company, or bank to see if payment has been received by them, it may take some time before your refund is officially credited to your account;
- contact us and:
- explain what the issue is; and
- forward a copy of your refund confirmation to us; and
- in the event of a missing exchange, contact us and:
- explain what the issue is; and
- forward a copy of your exchange confirmation to us.
8. Sale items
If you are purchasing a sale item from the Site, please carefully consider whether the purchase is right for you as we do not offer exchanges on any of our sale items.
We reserve the right to vary this Policy from time to time without further notice to you. Any variations made will be updated on our Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy every now and again to ensure you are aware of any changes made to it.
Once you have complied with your return obligations detailed in ‘Item 2 Returns’ above, please mail your returns to:
Insight Pet Solutions
14/167 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
You will be responsible for paying for your own return shipping costs (unless the item was faulty or damaged when received). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We strongly recommend using a traceable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance whenever shipping items to us. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.